Your browser saves a copy of Web pages you access in a special folder called a cache. Sometimes an older version of the Log In page is still in the cache and your browser does not load the new page when you try to log in. Try emptying your cache. (See your browser help for instructions on emptying the cache or clearing the history.) Then close and reopen your browser and try logging in again.
To clear your cache in Internet Explorer:
- Click the gear symbol in the top right corner, select Internet Options.
- Select the General tab.
- In the Temporary Internet Files section, click Delete Files. Click OK in the pop-up box.
- In the History section, click Clear History. Click OK in the pop-up box.
- Click OK on the main Internet Options screen.
- Close your browser and then restart.
Your registration may still be pending or your registration has been delayed. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Member Service for assistance at 407-896-9411.
Mac: Safari, Firefox
Locations & Services
- Follow this link and find the category of loan you would like to apply for then select “apply now” if you are already a member of Addition Financial, or “Join & Apply” if you would like to become a member.
- Fill out the application in its entirety.
- Once you finish your application, a member service representative will review it and call you with next steps.