We are here to serve you.
Since your safety and the safety of our team members continues to guide our processes, our capacity will be limited. Full details are outlined below. Keep in mind you may also manage your finances from the convenience of your home digitally or by phone. However you choose to allow us to serve you, we want you to know you can count us in.
Kevin Miller, President & CEO
Federal Government Economic Impact Payment (Stimulus Check)
Login to online banking to check if your stimulus payment has been deposited. If you haven't received it yet, visit IRS.org for the status of your stimulus payment. These payments will come directly from the IRS; therefore, they are the best source for information. Please visit the IRS Website for more information.
Please be cautious of scams. Our Security Center provides valuable information to help you detect and protect yourself from being scammed.
How we are helping.
If you need further assistance beyond these options provided, please contact us. We are here to help you. Count us In.
Need to dispute a charge due to COVID-19 disruptions?
We understand that many travel and entertainment plans have been impacted by the situation. Our top priority is to help our members through these difficult and often frustrating times. You can count us in to help with any transaction disputes that involve a disruption due to COVID-19.
The First Step is to Contact the Merchant Directly
The quickest way to resolve an issue with cancellations, re-bookings, or refunds is to reach out to the merchant directly. Many of the businesses affected by COVID-19 have implemented flexible policies in order to better service consumers impacted by cancellations and travel restrictions.
Filing a Dispute with Us
If you have already contacted the merchant and they were unwilling or unable to resolve your issue, please do not hesitate to file a dispute with us through the following channels:
Debit Card: In online banking, click “Dispute Debit Transaction” and follow the steps to file a dispute. Or give us a call at 407-896-9411.
Credit Card: In your transaction history in online banking, click the dispute link next to the posted purchase. Or call at 800-449-7728.
Our branch hours.
Our teller lines and drive-thrus are open to serve you, or you may make an appointment. For your safety and the safety of our employees we have established the following guidelines:
- Face coverings will be required for all visitors inside the branch, except for children up to two years old.
- The number of visitors inside the branch will be limited. You may be asked to wait outside if we are over capacity.
- If you are feeling sick or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, we can help you manage your finances online or over the phone.
Here are our hours of service:
- Monday–Wednesday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Drive-thru & teller transactions.
The following services are available in our drive-thru and teller line:
- Withdrawals & deposits
- Cash advances
- Cashiers checks
- Money orders
Convenient appointments available.
For your convenience, we encourage you to schedule an appointment for the following services:
- Apply for a loan, mortgage or credit card
- Open a new checking, savings or IRA account
- Open a certificate of deposit
- Open a business services relationship
- Access your safe deposit box
- Medallion and Notary services
- Wire transfers
- New debit card printing
What you can do.
We encourage you to take steps to protect your own family. For the latest information, guidance and planning recommendation, please click here to be redirected to the CDC household readiness website.
- 1Online Banking: You can access your accounts in online banking. If you have not yet enrolled, you can register now.
- 2Download the mobile app: Members are encouraged to download the Addition Financial app in the App Store or Google Play. Through the app, you can complete transactions such as depositing checks, making loan payments and conducting internal and external transfers.
- 3Visit an ATM: Check our Locations & Hours page to find a convenient ATM location. You may also access your funds at any Presto! ATM. And when you use your Addition Financial debit card at a Presto! ATM it's surcharge-free.
- 4Contactless Cards: As a reminder, all Addition Financial debit and credit cards can be used at terminals that allow you to tap or wave the card and go. Using your contactless card allows you to avoid touching the payment terminal.
- 5Digital Wallets: Options for contactless transactions include connecting your debit card to Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Google Pay™. Or, you can use any credit card at retailers if you do not want to enter your PIN, and it’s a good idea to carry a pen to sign any receipts as well as hand sanitizer to avoid germs.
- 6Be cautious of scams: Many fraudsters take advantage of scary scenarios to spread malicious links. One popular phishing scam circulating now is a link promising a map-view of the coronavirus spread. Be suspicious of any links online and only click on links from sources you trust. To learn more about avoiding fraud visit our Security Center.
Our promise to our employees.
We are implementing measures internally to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have shared instructions with our staff on the importance of washing their hands, using hand sanitizer, and frequently wiping down their work surfaces with sanitizing wipes. Cleaning services at all of our facilities have been stepped up with additional janitorial staff and supplies. All employees have been asked to refrain from non-critical travel. We have postponed or cancelled all large meetings and gatherings. We value our employees and understand the need for flexibility. We have implemented flex scheduling for caregivers, provided emergency paid time off for ill employees, and continue to move employees to remote work when possible.
Our commitment to you.
We remain secure. Your funds on deposit with Addition Financial are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA. It’s like the FDIC but for credit unions. Plus, Addition Financial is strong, secure and well capitalized. As a member, you are an owner of the credit union. We take that responsibility very seriously, so we will continue to make decisions during this unprecedented time in our history based on your needs and the needs of the organization.
We are following rigorous disinfecting protocols with frequent cleaning of surfaces and furniture. We have installed hand sanitizer stations in each branch for your use. All of these measures have been put into place so you will feel comfortable and safe when you visit.
Our support to the community.
As local schools and families are financially impacted by COVID-19, Addition Financial has donated more than $30,000 to local nonprofits to support their food banks, emergency funds for students and staff, and other needs. Our donations support A Gift For Teaching, the Foundation for Orange County Public Schools, the Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools, the Education Foundation of Osceola County, the Education Foundation of Lake County, UCF, Seminole State College, and Valencia College.
In addition, we know our healthcare workers are bravely fighting each day to provide medical assistance and relief to our sick. Addition Financial has donated our supply of 4,000 masks to Orlando Health to ensure the healthcare workers stay healthy.
On the + Side.
We’ve developed On The + Side, a weekly blog full of positive news and resources to keep you in good spirits during this time of uncertainty. With social distancing, school closures and curfews in place, we are experiencing an unprecedented new normal that has required us to make significant adjustments to the way we live our lives. Through our On The + Side series, we hope to make life a little easier as you navigate this time of major transition.